[at-l] What's happening with the list?

Art, as you know, I added HotMail.com to my computer repertoire of means of
communication in order to be able to receive at-l messages.  This was after
a number of cyberconversations with AOLs tech crew.  Still, the traffic has
been slow.  I suspect that people were out there celebrating Presidents Day
with hopes that we will see a more environmentally aware President take
office next January.  Anyhow, traffic increased about dusk yesterday
afternoon.

I can imagine, having been there so long, how much you miss being able to
plop down in front of the computer whenever you need a shot in the arm from
Springer-Fever-Understanding listers.  It took a day to get hotmail.com and
at-l fully functional, but it was worth it.

We can send messages to you through your journal guest book.  I hope that
you will add photos soon.  I loves photos.

Kinnickinic