[at-l] Apnea

Okay, driving home from work this week I've noticed some interesting things out by the curb in my neighborhood, but mainly, I've noticed the couches.  All of them are just horrible.  Ripped and stained and missing the cushions.  I mean, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CUSHIONS?  At what point does a couch have to disentigrate into such icky-ness that we throw it out on big garbage day?

It inspired me to look at my own couch, and yup, folks, it ain't pretty.  The matching love seat is fine, but the couch... Well, let's just say it's seen better days.  There's the spot on one cushion that has a big red stain on it, curtesy of too many cocktails one Easter.  Then, there's the pee stain on the bottom corner of the couch before I trained my dog, six million times, to pee on the neighbor's flowers. Then, just now, after reading Kinnicknicinicinic's (I can't stop typing that name once I get started) email that AOL is kind of like a couch.  I've had it for so long, that using anything else is foreign and strange, and I don't like it.  It's cozy, like my couch.  So there.

And Kinnickinic, if you're like me and NEED your at-l, go to govolsgo.com.  They have free email!

GoVols

--- PUDSCRAWLER@aol.com wrote:
WOOHOO!  As of 5:49 AM today, I seem to be back on at-l.  That's the most
recent message which I have received, however. Is this a slow day, or am I back
to Square One?

Interesting about apnea, Bill.  Thanks.

Kinnickinic