[at-l] Apnea

I think everything has been slow. there was a point there during the height
of "MyDoom" that i could swear the server had been brought down.

Lee I Joe

Once I knew where I was going, but now I have  forgotten.  Sometimes my mind
wanders.  Sometimes it goes alone, and other times it takes me along...this
isn't one of those times...