[at-l] Errata re Brian Robinson... Re: Your health on yourhike:staying out of the myth

> >"... why not stay home and walk on the treadmill?"
>
> Too boring. I like to see trees, hills, and rocks, and worry
> about tripping over downed logs while exercising.

Amen, brother.

For me, it's home.  It's my ONLY home.  Here, I'm just visiting.  Lately,
even for little trips, when I get back out and find a handful of berries or
catch a little fish with my hands, I rejoice in a way that even some folks
here would think strange.  Living the city life now, I usually get nothing
but death to eat, and it saddens me in a hurtful way.

Tripping over a downed log is just an opportunity to examine the ground a
little more closely.

Shane