[at-l] re: jobs, life and such

> Really?  Cause I've definitely had a day where I'd rather be in
> my office. Two, actually.  One the weather was okay but the
> world kept spinning around me, and the other the weather sucked
> and the world kept trying to go out my mouth.

I recall a particularly desperate day in Oregon, raining, somewhere around
35 degrees, where I had wretched vomiting and explosive diarrhea so bad that
I shat myself twice.  I had crap in my boots.  I felt like death.  I hadn't
had anything to drink for 24 hours, and was trying to collect rain water.

I never cried.

I can recall about a dozen times when I sat in front of the magic box at
work and cried.

It's all about your perspective...

Shane