[at-l] Apnea

Sorry,  I had not been to the site in some time.  I just remembered, my dentist told me had has made appliances for people who could not wear the cpap mask or nose apparatus like I use.  This may be an alternative.  I might be fun trying to convince an insurance company to pay for a cpap machine and an oral apparatus to.
Plodder
> The website that Plodder mentioned didn't work.  I tried "sleepangle", and it gave me this url: http://www.snoringstopper.com/
>
> There is the device that he was saying might work for lesser afflicted people.
>
> anklebear

> "You don't have to know anything about the outdoors to hike the A.T.  It's sort of idiot proof."   Emiko Fergusson

In God we Trust

Sign up for our BACKPACKER.com's FREE newsletter and learn about new hiking getaways, gear, and outdoor skills. Go to: http://www.backpacker.com/newsletter