[at-l] Apnea

Surgery is only considered as a very last resort.  My Dr. is trying to scare me into loosing weight.  I know this helps.  I have pretty well decided my long backpacking trips are over because of this sleep problem.  I am almost scared not to use my machine now.  I have taken it on 18th century reenactmenst.  I would use it with a battery at night and then hide the battery and machine during the day, when the tourist were around.
Plodder