[at-l] Apnea

<snip>
 The sound of snoring is the sound of the airway either being regained or
beginning to collapse. The
silence is the sound of increased risk of sudden death.
<snip>
OrangeBug

Sudden death?  That's a bit on the extreme don't you think?  I've never seen
it reported anywhere that apnea increases the risk of sudden death.  I have
seen it reported that it increases the risk of cardiovascular problems, high
BP, and weight gain, and can lead to memory problems, headaches, fatigue,
and even depression.  Do you have a source to enlighten us on the sudden
death risk?

See ya in the woods,

Ed