[at-l] Hiking/photo link.

Steve Adams wrote:
>Reference your posts, dated 2/8&9/04.
>
>I?m not receiving all posts, and have not read the original post which all
>of you are tacitly referring to.
>
>If you?re wondering how someone can hike coast-to-coast and walk 7,700
>miles
>in the process, I believe the ?Trans-Canadian Trail? or something which
>sounds similar to that does pretty much as claimed.  The trail starts on
>the
>east coast, goes near if not to the west coast, then swings north.  It?s
>the
>lengthy northern leg which takes up the extra mileage.
>
>Anyone want to thru-hike that one?  It will be more than a walk in winter.

The Monk-Librarian (that's only part of his Trail-name) walked all but the
western two hundred miles of the TCT (Trans-Canada Trail) several years ago.
  He'd have finished, but the Canadian Mounties came looking for him and
pulled him off the trail.  They always get their man.  Seems he'd applied
for a job with Canadian Customs and they decided they wanted him.  And the
magic word was - NOW.  <VBG>

Walk softly,
Jim

Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and
beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx