[at-l] Hiking/photo link.

In a message dated 2/10/2004 6:06:27 AM Mountain Standard Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

> He'd have finished, but the Canadian Mounties came looking for him and
> pulled him off the trail.  They always get their man.  Seems he'd applied
> for a job with Canadian Customs and they decided they wanted him.  And the
> magic word was - NOW.  <VBG>

What a delightful story to share with us.  Thanks.

Your post and one from Mapster, describing what is a bad day of hiking for
him, are the most recent at-l correspondence I have received.  They were dated
2/10.  Does this jibe with your experience?

Poor Ryan.  He must be having a rough time.  Bless him.

Kinnickinic