[at-l] felix's e-mail re making a diff - oh, and some pics from our wild ...

how true . . . how true . . . that brings back memories of 20-minute
warm showers in cheap motels, where I would get in with all my clothes
on, and use the shower to wash my clothes while I got to stay longer in
the warm water! :)

Thru-Thinker
[Clark]