[at-l] OT - My cat and dog.

How sweet!  My dog gets mouths full of food and carries it to my shoes, drops
food in shoes, and then eats.  Ain't that sweet?

And then there was the time I was eating in front of the tv (chicken wings
and beer!) and I went to get napkins, and when I came back, the dog was NOT
eating the chicken wings, but he was drinking the beer.  Ain't that sweet?

My dog is a frou frou dog that weighs 4 lbs.  Ain't that sweet?  He recently
tore up the bottom of the curtains in the bedroom... then peed on them.  Ain't
that sweet?

GoVols

In a message dated 2/5/2004 8:58:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,