[at-l] Well, Gee . . .

>"...The only thing I'd add is that anklebear's original statement ("once the
>slide begins, you're in it until something else stops you.") isn't something
>that's universally true."

A guy was practicing his skid recovery techniques on a salt water pond a few
miles from my house last month. His recovery took a bit longer than he figured,
I guess.

 Anyway, his new Dodge Ram Pick up, bounced over an eruption in the ice, plopped
 through the ice, and ended up in eight feet of brackish water. The mechanic
 that inspected the damage after the truck was pulled out (it took four days)
 concluded, "that truck will never run again."

 Weary