[at-l] RE: And...

Yeah, we were delayed in getting off and had reservations at Yosemite so we
left Florida, spent the first night in Texas, the second in west New Mexico
and the third west of Death Valley at Panamint. No help in altitude
adjustment at Death Valley obviously. We were at Touloumme by early
afternoon of the next day.

 A very quick passage. We usually take a week or so going west with stops at
increasing altitudes and don't usually suffer too much from altitude. We
planned on hiking out to Clouds Rest but just couldn't manage it and it
wasn't just us oldsters but the teenage kids too. A couple of days
aclimatation at increasing altitude make a big difference we never really
adjusted in a week this time.

Bryan

 Samuel Adams advised, "Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity,
and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the
sake of the latter."