[at-l] Why I hate south Florida (OT)

I'm buying another crab trap and a long pole with a hook.  I've been watching
the guy across the canal pull crabs every other day in this manner.  No
manatee or mamma crab or raccoon or other critters get his!

Now, the rival restaurateurs?  Hmmmm...

GoVols

In a message dated 1/27/2004 7:19:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, Bror8588