[at-l] Trip report - a cold walk in Harriman Park

Skylander:

I actually had fun, and would do it again . . . but as I tried to
indicate, I would so some things a bit differently.

Staying warmer (better bag) staying drier . . .  starting earlier . .
.

I'm reading every trip report I see here with interest.

Dwight

>>> <Bror8588@aol.com> 1/27/04 3:50:27 PM >>>

In a message dated 1/26/04 22:39:40 Eastern Standard Time,