[at-l] Today (OT)

Today I woke up to a cloudy sky and temps in the mid-teens.  Not quite like
Kelly's - and we didn't lay out by the pool.  Instead we went for a walk.
Only 5 or 6 miles, but that was far enough to freeze our noses and toeses.
The deer were hiding, the squirrels were staying home and so were the people
- we met 1 dog walker and 1 family - and none of them were going far.  Now
we're waiting for the snow to start - and, unlike Kelly, we won't be opening
the windows to watch it.  It'll be a wonderful Monday morning - ice, snow,
school closings and traffic accidents.  I'm glad to be living 3 miles from
work - and no meetings tomorrow.  <G>

Walk softly,
Jim

High-speed users?be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet