[at-l] Long Trail End to Ender's Guide

This thing stinks. It reads like directions printed from mapquest.  Details!
I want details, man!  Help? Clyde?  Jan?  Sly?  Which is the best guide to
get?  I want to PLAN!  I want to plan ever last single step of my LT
thruhike....So I can NOT follow one single detail of said plan.  Hell, half the fun of a
thru is plannin' it, ain't it?  The other half is not following the plan,
right?  Sloe?  Help me!

That'll teach me to up and buy something before askin' now, won't it?

GoVols