[at-l] @#%&()(^$ @!$^*()*&* ENOUGH! ;-)

LOL!!!

Yeah - I remember the days (but NOT the Days of Our Lives - I never turned
that on even on the worst day I ever had).  Lessee - after the AT, it was 6
months before I found work - after the CDT, I didn't even bother looking -
after the PCT, I had an offer in 4 weeks and started working 2 weeks later.
Based on my personal experience, the solution to your problem is simple - go
hike two more trails.  <VBG>

Now - if you're willing to move to Chicago, I've got an email from a
headhunter who's looking for 20 people to start by the end of Feb.  I'm not
interested, but I'll send it to you if you want.
Jim

http://wine.msn.com/