[at-l] The PA Ruck

On 1/23/2004 12:32 PM, Jim and/or Ginny Owen wrote:
> Now - for Steve Landis - will you be there?? - and can you bring the BIG
> SCREEN?.  Or should we "make do" with the "little screen"?  At the first
> two Rucks, we showed slides on the walls. We can always improvise again.

The BIG SCREEN will be there.  Anybody bringing popcorn?

> Again - for anyone who's interested - there will likely be some gear on
> display.

I will have the most recent additions to my wooden hiking stick arsenal
and I am looking forward to challenging Weary in the length, girth, and
weight categories.  I have altered my Komperdell Compass topped stick to
make it lighter than the last time we did this (2002?) and I will be
introducing my new lightweight stick constructed from bamboo grown in PA.

Big Screen Steve