[at-l] SORUCK & Foothills Trail

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marsha" <atrailhiker@adelphia.net>
To: "jeff hunter" <jeffshike2000@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 6:08 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] SORUCK & Foothills Trail

 Woohoo-that bridge going over Toxaway River gives me the creeps! I'm not
too fond of suspension bridges like that. Dave from Pickens SC sure has the
right idea-taking it easy-and looks like he has the sure thing to keep the
mice under control too.
Terrific photos-thanks for the posting.
Marsha
Cleveland