[at-l] SORUCK & Foothills Trail

It was great to see so many AT-L faces at the SORUCK this past weekend.  What a hoot to see Many Sleeps again!  Youngblood and I finished the Foothills Trail yesterday at 3:45 PM.  We had a great hike.  Did y'all know that Many Sleeps completed the 76-mile Foothills Trail in 3 days at age 70???  Unbelievable!

Anyway, I just posted a bunch of photos on my Trail Journals site, including a number of photos from the SORUCK.  I'll be posting the last (4) journal entries over the weekend.

You can view it here: http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=52203

Happy Hiking!

Jeffrey Hunter
aka Little Bear