[at-l] Alcohol stove and Heet

--- Trailwife@aol.com wrote:

> Simplfiy it for me.... Do I want the red or yellow container
> of Heet?

### I always go for the cheapest (surprise, surprise), and can
never remember one Heet bottle from another, when I have to buy
name brand, so I just look on the back for the Poison responses.

If it has says "Contains Petrochemicals" put it back -- it'll
blow up.

If it sez "Contains isopropyl alcohol" put it back -- it'll
smoke up the joint.

If it sez "Contains Methyl alcohol" yer all set.