[at-l] [hint, hint] Re: Y'know, it's really, really hard......

--- Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com> wrote:
> to find worthy opponents these days.
### There's a hint there, Jimmy-babe. Gentle, subtle, zen-like.

> The Sore Toe is reduced to (to quote his own words) -
> ### Yes it does.
> ### ZZZzzzzZZZZ.
> ### Did to.
> ### Did to.
> ### Did to.
### Hey! You *do* read. Perhaps while walking. Perhaps while
sitting on the john. Either way, Guinness assists. I'm bringing.

> Neither of you can make your case so you've reverted to 7
> year-old style name-calling.  And you're not even good at it.
### Am too.

> Damn bloody amateurs..............
### Sounds like a compliment. I'll take it.

### Think about that hint, Jim. *My* kids wouldn't need it.

Sore-babe-love-zen-toe

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.