[at-l] Watch Out, Out There---

In a message dated 1/23/2004 7:53:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Bror8588@aol.com writes:

> He scared a little girl
> who will probably have nightmares for the rest of her life.

Since we're making assumptions here, it's probably the parents OMG reaction
after they realized that they indeed did have an intruder, that will affect the
girl as much as, if not more, then the intruder himself.  I would think most
children are innocent of bad thoughts which may lead to nightmares unless
enforced otherwise.

Maybe the parents should also be "corrected" for not heeding their child's
warning that there was a stranger in the house.

Sly