From: "Leslie Booher" <lbooher@pure.net>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 5:49 AM
Subject: [at-l] Backpacker Gear Guide---

I was thinking of letting my subscription to Backpacker expire, then the
Gear Guide arrived yesterday.  All that beautiful equipment!  Lovely stuff.
Did anyone see the Instant Thru-Hiker?  She had an Anti-Gravity Gear stove.
Go Tin Man!  She had something called a Tarptent.  The Gregory G pack.  I
found a mat that I want to replace my Ridge Rest.  She was wearing NB
806ATs.  Does anyone know anything about them?  Does the AT mean the obvious
for this list?

anklebear

"You don't have to know anything about the outdoors to hike the A.T.  It's
sort of idiot proof."   Emiko Fergusson