[at-l] camp shoes

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to use them for my thruhike, but I've
used these as camp shoes before and I love them:

http://trailquest.net/sandals.html

Since I remove the sockliner from my shoes to accomodate my orthotics
anyway, I have a huge supply.  With them I use the toe socks I have leftover
from living in India.

Kelly Whitman
iN*TP*
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9