[at-l] Listers from Tennessee

ACCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!  Did you see!???  He said Kelly Go (^%$#^%@!)

To this day I really don't know why I moved to Florida.  However, I know why
I stay.  His name is Kenny (a.k.a. The Boy).  Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE
Florida.  Just not the metropolis.  I'd prefer Sanibel where RnR lives, or a
little further north, like Jupiter or Hobe Sound.

Yesterday, I put my tomatoes in the ground and separated my radishes.  I also
replanted some beautiful sunflowers in decorative pots, which sit all over my
patio.  I babied my orchids and found great homes for a couple of them in the
orange tree.  Later that afternoon, I sat in the Florida room/screened in
pool area for two hours, reading and watching the wild life.  A squirrel and two
ducks visited me, and I could see the snouts of manatees popping up for air
every minute or so.  The resident iguana climbed up and over and all around the
screen.  The doves in my orange tree screeched and bitched at my dog to end.
I bought two new cozy chaise lounges, and me and dog curled up and read, and
when it got dark, the Boy lit candles and brought me a glass of wine.  We sat
out there and chatted for over an hour and then grilled some steaks.  It was a
wonderful day, absolutely perfect.  And this is January!

HOWEVER, I am, and always will be, FROM Tennessee and I will always be a Vols
fan.

GoVols
"When choosing between two evils I always like to take the one
I've never tried before."
     -   Mae West
In a message dated 1/19/2004 8:07:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, Bror8588