[at-l] Listers from Tennessee

BullSH**!!!!  I've seen I don't know how many Vols tags down here!  Also,
I've seen flags, bumper stickers, and several other methods of advertising that
people use to tell the world they love the Vols.  A house down the street from
my mother's boasts rocking chairs in alternating orange and white with Big T
in the middle.  Also, a parachute size Vols flag hangs from the porch.  I'm
going to the DMV and getting a KellyGoVols tag.

In a message dated 1/19/2004 8:22:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,