[at-l] SORUCK

Our first ruck.  WOW!  What a great time.  And for anyone who could have
been there but wasn't, you blew it.  The food was wonderful and in abundance
and the fellowship was too.  A special thank you to Coosa and Swallowtail
for talking to my wife.  She has never been excited about hiking before and
as a longtime diabetic (under excellent control) she has always been worried
about damaging her feet.  Your encouragement to join the women's list and
sparking her interest means far more to me than you will ever know.  I am
forever in your debt.  On the way home she told me she needed a good pair of
hiking shoes.  Awright - Oh yeah!   The love and enjoyment of the trail she
saw at the ruck spoke more to her spirit then I have ever been able to.
>From the bottom of my heart -  Thanks to all at the SoRuck.  You are the
most special people on the face of the earth!  Thanks to Circuit Rider for a
great perspective  to the whole weekend after breakfast on Sunday.  To Trail
Talker for showing her tent and visiting with us on Saturday...good to talk
to a Lake County, Florida home-girl.  Hummingbird, thank you so very much
for bringing the ruck to my attention at exactly the right time.  Dutch
Treat...what a wonderful concert.  Your CDs will be on the web site this
week.  Miss Janet, I love your stove and promise you a boil-off competition
next time we meet.  :)

God bless y'all,
Tin Man