[at-l] heavyweight gear

-----Original Message-----
From: Amy <askowronek@mindspring.com>

<snip> What decadent and heavy stuff do you stash in case of carcamping?

Not quite an answer to your question, but we did some car camping on St. George Island for New Year's Eve. It was going to be a bit cool for northern FLA, and we wanted to make it special, so we hauled along our copper fire pit with wrought iron stand and grill. Sat close in our beach chairs (sans umbrellas) and kept toasty as we ate jumbo shrimp cocktail and our traditional cheese fon-due-due.

And for dessert...
Give Me Chocolate