[at-l] Yankees (O.T.)

As I drove a couple of hikers back to the Foothills
Trail from SO RUCK, one described himself as a "Damned
Yankee."

A Yankee who moved down South.

As Jim Bullard noted, humans are a "sorting" type of
critter, forever seeking patterns and pigeon holes to
place everything. How we/they do it tells you at least
as much about the sorter as the sortee.

Bill...

BTW, as I kicked him out of my pickup truck, he tried
to swipe my Confederate flag. How rude! After all, I
had driven him most of the way there.