[at-l] Yankees (O.T.)

In a message dated 1/19/2004 3:49:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
camojack@comcast.net writes:
Seems like pretty childish behavior for someone purported to be so very
educated, doesn't it?

It doesn't really get "under my skin"; I just think it's wrong, and I feel
free to say so.
Hmm.... I guess everyone has something that pushes their buttons.
Yankee doesn't do it for me. I've been called a damned Yankee, and
have called people damned Yankees, but then again, I AM a damned
Yankee, so it doesn't bother me... And it doesn't seem wrong to me.
YMMV

hotdog