[at-l] Holmes, Cold Weather and Life

In a message dated 1/17/2004 11:45:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
icw@esisnet.com writes:
I have at least two conflicting emotions: (1) what a great way
to die - doing what you love in the outdoors; and (2) what a dumb thing
to do alone given the weather conditions . . . both thoughts bear
legitimacy . . . ironically, if he had been 85 years old, we all might
be saying to ourselves "What a way to go - a life well lived!"
It's a dumb way to die, doing what you love... It's a better way to LIVE...

hotdog