[at-l] Holmes, Cold Weather and Life - Perspectives.

>"...I don?t think many men change their lifestyle choices, with regards to
>weather conditions, just because they have five children, or thirty-five
>children..."

Well. I don't remember thinking about my wife and kids. But I did from time to
time ponder the possibility of not staying alive, while judging weather
conditions. I didn't much worry about cold temperatures, but a freezing rain
gave me pause -- perhaps all that talk about "cotton kills," had gotten to me
subliminally.

Weary