[at-l] Damascus Eatery

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan Leitschuh" <janl2@mindspring.com>
> No kidding, she really said this?

Certainly did.

> How did she know about it?

Trailjournals homepage.  HA!  And I thought she only read MY journal!

> You'd be a great restaurateur! I'm picturing... what was that
> restaurant show with the tough, fast-talking, take-no-guff,
> good-hearted waitress...?

I think KGV is right that you might be referring to Alice.  However,
methinks I only qualify on one of the four parts of the description.  Maybe
one and a half.

Yes, I know restaurant business is a tough way to make a living, and I doubt
very much that it was a serious question on my mom's part.  Yes, it made me
think about it, but starting with zero thoughts about it up to half of one
thought about it does not add up to a purchase.

And 'Dog, don't forget Liptons, cheese and jerky!

:-)
Cookin' Wench