[at-l] Damascus Eatery

This is a bit curious to me. Is there a date on this page or site? At
Thanksgiving I visited Miss Janet's to distribute hats and bumped into
Mountain Man, who was out hiking with a lady friend. He told me at the
time that he had just found a buyer and was committed to helping the new
owners through the first year. He wasn't sure what he'd be doing after
that. I guess the deal could've fallen through, does anyone else know?
--RockDancer