[at-l] Damascus Eatery

Owning a restaurant is one of the quickest ways to bankruptcy that I know
of, just think about all those restaurants near you, opening, lasting a few
months and then either going out of business or getting new owners. It's a
hard, tough, low profit business. Probably even harder up north with the mob
controlled unions.

Bryan

 Samuel Adams advised, "Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity,
and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the
sake of the latter."