[at-l] frozen solid

I had to go check the site to make sure I was interpreting this correctly (I
wasn't).

I thought I was being told (by multiple sources) that it was -100 on Mt.
Washington. It IS NOT. It is currently -23 with a windchill of -68. The
"record low" everyone is talking about is actually windchill: "Over the past
twenty four hours, the lowest wind chill was 102 degrees below zero"
according to the website.

I have worked outdoors at -120 (windchill) in the lower 48. It wasn't fun by
any means, but it was doable. And yes, even if it is just windchill, the
statement made by Art that exposed flesh freezes instantly is pretty much
true. Assuming that you can manage it...<G>...urine freezes before it hits
the ground!

Lee I Joe

Once I knew where I was going, but now I have  forgotten.  Sometimes my mind
wanders.  Sometimes it goes alone, and other times it takes me along...this
isn't one of those times...