Dale's Dogs, was Re: [at-l] Who is from Florida

In a message dated 1/14/2004 10:23:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
janl2@mindspring.com writes:
MMmmm... hot dogs... and chips...and soda... free, hot and greasy
calories in the woods...
;-)
I was lucky enough to score a couple dogs right on the Trail, plus a
ride to Hiawassee to get a new hat. Plus tons of trail advice and
encouragement. Warmed the cockles of my heart, it did.
Loved that Georgia trail magic, Dale!
Sure, rub it in.... I was dreaming about hotdogs that night, so many people
were
talking about how good they were... :-(  Maybe I'll go have one now...

hotdog