Dale's Dogs, was Re: [at-l] Who is from Florida

In May, my hiking partner and I came out to a road and wanted to eat lunch in town.  We prayed for a ride, and she added, "And a hot dog."  She loves hot dogs.  We never did get the ride, but that night at Devil's Racecourse (dreadful, miserable place), two men came in with a whole package of ball park hot dogs, and she got three.  Good times!

anklebear

"You don't have to know anything about the outdoors to hike the A.T.  It's sort of idiot proof."   Emiko Fergusson