[at-l] frozen solid

I was watching the weather channel this morning and saw the temps in the
Northeast.  I have one thing to say:  I am soooo glad to be in Florida. I'm having
a pool party/BBQ this weekend, and I've been picking radishes, cucumbers, and
peppers out of my garden all week.  My electric bill is next to nothing, and
I've been sleeping with the windows open.  This is absolutely the best time of
the year to be in Florida.  I swear, next year I'll host a South Florida
Ruck.

GoVols

There's no honorable way to kill, no gentle way to destroy. There is nothing
good in war. Except its ending.

Abraham Lincoln
"The Savage Curtain"

In a message dated 1/14/2004 7:37:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,