[at-l] Bert's Bees

--- rick boudrie <rickboudrie@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I was given one of those Berts Bees starter kits like they
> sell at Borders book shops, and kind of ignored it.  I am far
too tough a guy for hand cream and foot cream and toner and lip
stuff and such.

> Dang.  That stuff is good.  Serously good.

### I never go for this kind of stuff, but I made an exception
and bought a Rosemary/Peppermint Shampoo Bar this past
Wednesday.

          Love it.
(And now I get to support the Ben&Jerry's of personal hygiene,
and not get fat over it.)