[at-l] Bert's Bees

I know there have been other posts about Roxanne Quimby's/Bert's Bees recent
land purchase near Baxter, so this one is going to be limitted to my X-mass
gift.

I was given one of those Berts Bees starter kits like they sell at Borders
book shops, and kind of ignored it.  I am far too tough a guy for hand cream
and foot cream and toner and lip stuff and such.  Just let it sit until this
weekend.

Dang.  That stuff is good.  Serously good.

They had a card inside that detailed some of thier earlier purchases up in
Maine, including some AT land buffers which was interesting too.  I did a
search on Quimby.  Seems like a truely remarkable woman with a remarkable
story.  That she is interested in progtecting land inlcuding AT buffers only
makes it better, as does the fact that her company's stuff is so good.

Rick B