[at-l] Listers from PA..

I am from Pa as well... I live in Mohnton.. south of Reading and a stones
throw from the AT... 24 miles to be excact.. I usually get on at Port Clinton or
one of the many sites around here where the rocks have been sharpened a few
times... i especially love the true verticle ones that look like plates that
just wont budge...how these have lasted after so many feet have touched them is
beyond me...< you mean the whole trail isnt like PA from swatera to the
delaware water gap>
beth
a very happy PA hiker