[at-l] The Cheap hike continued

There's a bit of a double bind there.  I'm disabled so I'm a slow hiker and
there's a limit to how much I can carry.  Since I'm a slow hiker, I need to
allow more time than most folks to complete the hike,  I have to leave a
little earlier and expect to arrive a little later.  Since I have to leave
earlier and arrive later, I have to contend with colder temps on both ends
of the hike.  But I still have the weight restriction.

Kelly Whitman
iN*TP*
-----------
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

> > I sleep **VERY** cold and I can't add more
> > than about a pound more weight to my pack.
> >
>When was your start date again?  If you sleep **VERY** cold, you probably
>shouldn't start anytime before April, unless you're willing to carry a FEW
>extra
>lbs.  You'll still have six months to finish by October.
>
>Sly

Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work ?  and
yourself.   http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx