[at-l] New to the trail

That's probably true.  I may...Does anyone else have any suggestions for a unique trail name?  Certainly after answering all of Sloetoe's questions you have a little insight to me.  Any takers?

Shelly Hale
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: TrailR@aol.com
  To: shellydhale@earthlink.net ; pvpvpv@earthlink.net ; lthompson@hollins.edu ; Snodrog5@aol.com ; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 9:51 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] New to the trail

  In a message dated 1/8/2004 9:28:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, shellydhale@earthlink.net writes:
    Well...that might be better than Ta Ta's!  LOL

    But, alas, I'm afraid of getting certain kinds of attention from such names.
    I think the hubby would appreciate something a little tamer.  O'course I've
    been called worse.  ;-)
  Hmmmmm... "Wench" seemed to work well last year on the trail...
  It got lots of people to read her journal, and was a great conversation starter on
  the trail. LOL!

  hotdog AT03

  ---