[at-l] New to the trail

LOL  I rather think of it as being resolved to do something instead of being stubborn.  Resolve can alter if need be, but being stubborn can just get you in trouble some times.

Shelly Hale
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: TrailR@aol.com
  To: lthompson@hollins.edu ; shellydhale@earthlink.net ; pvpvpv@earthlink.net ; Snodrog5@aol.com ; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 9:48 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] New to the trail

  In a message dated 1/8/2004 8:42:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, lthompson@hollins.edu writes:
      That is...until my brother pointed out that I would
    become known as "TT"  Hmmm...does anyone else call them that?

    Does anyone else call whom that? ;-)  My brother has been called TT, though not as far as I know on the trail...Hey, if you want it, claim it!

    Lilla
  I think she is referring to something else (TT).... And yes, they call them that (or
  something close to it). But Tenacious is what you need to be on the trail, so don't
  change! A rose by any other name is just as... stubborn? Tenacious?

  hotdog AT03

  ---