[at-l] Update re AT License Tag Project

In a message dated 1/7/2004 7:32:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mapster@charter.net writes:

> So what's your alternative? It doesn't help much to just not like it
> unless you have something better in mind!

I made my suggestions and picked one on the website.  The one without a
number, top row, on the right.

Clark has his reasons for not liking it, saying it's similar in color to
other NC plates, but it's rather unique and is quite simple, plus it deplicts the
trail.  I honestly don't believe attracting attention by vibrant colors is
going to make a hill of beans to passerby's and viewers and that they'll
automatically go out and support the trail.  Personally, I want to put something on my
car that I like and appeals to me.

All I'm asking is that he read the comments, weighted by the residents of NC,
who'll be paying for them and pick one with an impartial view.

Sly

.