[at-l] Suz's Sauna

--- S Buchanan <buchanan@gtcinternet.com> wrote:

> I keep large towels handy, in case someone Finnish shows up,
> but I suspect there's more Swede in me than I knew ;^)

### Ya see, I went to skool up dere in dat nort-hern
Vis-con-sunn, hright hup dere where dem Norwegian Bachelor
Farmers do dere t'ing. (In taciturn silence, with only an
occasional "WHoop-tah!" shouted...) We had the more interesting
pre-suana sport:

               nude windmill diving......

Just don't try to climb with wet hands/feet.......

sneauxtoe